Important update from Essencedot (COVID-19)
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic , I want to assure you that Essencedot is open for massage and aesthetician services.
The Suite Life office has increased the frequency of our professional cleaning service who
deep clean the office three times a week. The crew will be paying extra attention to equipment and restrooms.
• Hand washing is the first: As massage therapists, we probably wash our hands more than most: to thorough hand washing before and after massage and between clients.
• I clean and sanitize the massage table and equipment between sessions; cleaning tasks such as providing fresh linens and blankets, wiping the table and appropriate tools.
• I sanitize pens and credit card machine when we use each time.
• I sanitize door handles and chairs before and after session, and between clients.
• You can find alcohol-based hand sanitizer in my office.
If you are feeling unwell, you should restrict activities to your own home.
For more information on how to protect yourself against the COVID-19 virus, Please visit CDC website:
You should reschedule if you or in anyone circle of acquaintances are sick.
I won’t be charging for this rescheduling.
Also, take excellent care of your own health. This is not the time to push your limits for getting enough sleep or eating healthy food. Invest in your own well-being.